Would you like a PPC role where you don’t have to deal with clients? A role where you can focus all of your energy on PPC, rather than spending half of your time producing reports and justifying your existence to someone who doesn’t quite ‘get it’.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to grow an already successful PPC account for a fast-growing ecommerce business. Depending on your experience, you will either take full control of the account, or will be coached into doing so. If you can add value to the business, the role will offer excellent career potential.
You’ll be working in a pretty down to earth team, where results speak much louder than words. Your overall goal will be to increase the revenue and profit generated from the clicks you’re buying and reporting will usually focus on this alone.
Currently, the account has about 200,000 active keywords and 15,000 landing pages. To successfully improve the account (it’s definitely not perfect, so don’t worry about that), we feel the ideal candidate will have the following attributes:
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Very experienced with MS Excel and able to manipulate large amounts of data
- Have profitably grown PPC accounts in the past (not essential, see below)
- Excellent academic results (either science degree or exceptional school results)
- Be adaptable to different types of work and be easy going
Ideally, you’ll have experience of successfully managing large and complex PPC campaigns, but if not, you’ll need some experience of managing large amounts of data in some other area.